RETURNS & EXCHANGES
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- To be considered for a return, all goods must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- All product(s) must be in original condition with tags attached.
- The packing slip must be included as proof of purchase.
- Returns are carefully inspected upon receipt. Any returns that do not pass our inspection will not be refunded and you will be notified.
- Damaged or faulty goods - In the rare occasion that you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an exchange.
ONLINE RETURNS PROCESS
Option 1: Use the Return Shipping Label Provided*
1. Complete the returns form printed on the back of your packing slip with your return details.
2. Securely package your item(s), ensuring your original packing slip is included.
3. Use the Return Shipping Label provided in your original order and drop off at your nearest UPS location.
4. Once your item(s) have been received and have passed our inspection, you will receive an email notification advising your refund has been processed. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return.
*USA Domestic returns are free of charge when using the pre-paid return label provided.
Option 2: Pay Your Own Return Postage
3. Email email@example.com with your return Tracking Number & the Courier Company name you have used to return the item(s).
**Rodd & Gunn is not liable for any return parcels lost in transit.
INSTORE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Rodd & Gunn guarantees our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective item for refund or exchange within two years of the original purchase date.
All instore returns/exchanges in accordance with this policy for purchases paid for by cash require a government-issued photo ID.
- Rodd & Gunn gladly accepts returns, in the country where purchased, of unworn, unwashed and undamaged merchandise purchased in our retail lodges for full refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase.
- Product purchased from a Rodd & Gunn retail lodge cannot be returned to http://roddandgunn.com/us
- All goods must be returned in original condition with tags attached.
- You will be required to present your packing slip or receipt as proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be made in the same tender as the original form of payment.
- For refunds onto cards, you will be required to present the same card that was used to make the purchase. If you are not the cardholder yourself, you will need to have the cardholder present when the item/s are being returned.
- You may return or exchange product purchased from http://roddandgunn.com/us to a Rodd & Gunn retail lodge within 30 days of receipt.
For all orders shipping outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for any shipping charges along with any import fees, duties or taxes. These charges are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the purchaser. If you need to return an item initially shipped internationally, the return of the package is the responsibility of the purchaser.