PICKUP IN STORE
What is Pickup In Store?
Pickup In Store is a complimentary service which allows you to collect your online order from your preferred Rodd & Gunn Lodge. Once your items are confirmed by the stores as ready for pick-up, the collection time is at your convenience.
If your order is placed before 2:00PM on a business day, you can pick up your order on the same day. We’ll send you an email as soon as it’s ready.
How does Pickup In Store work?
- Shop Online and choose from the available items on the website.
- Add your chosen item(s) to you 'Bag'.
- View your 'Bag’ and if you are happy with the item(s) you have selected, the 'Checkout' button.
- Proceed through to the 'Delivery' page, and under 'Delivery Options' make sure you select the 'In Store Pickup' option. Then click on the 'Select Store' link to chose you 'Preferred Store' pickup location that have all the items available.
- Proceed through the remainder of the checkout, and place your order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email once the order has been placed. Orders confirmed before 2:00 PM on a business day will be available for same-day pick up, or on a future date of your choice.
- You will receive a ‘Ready for Collection’ email once your items are ready to pickup.
- Visit your selected Pickup In Store with your ‘Ready for Collection’ email and personal photo ID. Once the team member has verified your transaction, you will sign a collection receipt.
Where is Pickup In Store available?
Pickup In Store orders are available from most of our Rodd & Gunn Lodge store locations. If you have selected a zip code and the item is not available within that area you will receive this message ‘This item is not available in nearby stores'. Please review your zip code and search again’. If your item is not available at your local store, you can still place the order and have it delivered to you.
When can I Collect my order?
Your selected store will contact you via email confirmation when your order is ready for collection. Orders placed before 2:00 PM on a business day will be available for same day pick-up or on a future date of your choice.
What do I need to bring along to pick up my Pickup In Store order?
Please bring a copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email and photo ID.
How do I exchange my Pickup In Store order?
Exchange is available upon collection of your order, or within 30 days based on the store returns policy.
How do I return my Pickup In Store order for a refund?
You can return your Pickup In Store order at the collection store. Please contact Customer Service if you require further assistance.
Can I try on my Pickup In Store order upon collection? What if I change my mind?
All orders can be tried on in store upon collection. If you decide it is not suitable for you, you can request a refund or exchange in store.
Can I amend / change / alter my Pickup In Store order at any point?
Unfortunately no changes can be made once your order has been processed online. However, you are welcome to exchange in store upon collection.
How long do I have to collect my Pickup In Store order?
Your Pickup In Store order will be available for up to 30 days from the date you receive your ‘Ready for Collection’ email being sent. If you need more time to pick up your order, please contact Customer Service for further assistance.
Why is my Pickup In Store order 'Not Available'?
All the items that you have added to your 'Bag' need to be available at your chosen store, to be eligible to place a Pickup In Store order. If you are seeing a 'Not Available' message in the 'Bag' or 'Select Store' pop up window, it means that one or more of your items are not available at your preferred store and so the order is unable to be placed as a Pickup In Store order.