TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully - if you need to refer to them again they can be accessed from the link at the bottom of any page of our websites.
This website is owned and operated by Rodd & Gunn.
If you wish to contact us please:
0800 100 085 - New Zealand toll free
1800 008 658 - Australia toll free
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email and we will respond to all queries on our return.
Making a Contract with Us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. Once we have checked the price and availability of the goods, we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, which indicates that a contract has been made between us. We will not take payment from you until we have accepted your order. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
An order is placed on our website via adding a product to the shopping bag and proceeding through our checkout process. The checkout process includes giving us delivery and billing details for your order, entering payment information and submitting your order. The final step is the confirmation of your order, which you are able to print as a receipt of your order. We will also e-mail you with confirmation of your order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to be placed for commercial purposes, e.g. any kind of reseller. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to have been placed fraudulently.
We currently accept the following credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
These terms (Gift Card Terms) govern the use of Rodd & Gunn Gift Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards (Gift Cards) and constitute a binding legal agreement between Rodd & Gunn Australia Pty. Ltd. (ACN 003 714 458) (collectively, Rodd & Gunn, we or us) and the person purchasing, redeeming, attempting to redeem or otherwise in possession of a Gift Card (you). These Terms are to be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions and our other terms or policies available on our website from time to time at www.roddandgunn.com.
We require you to read these Gift Card Terms carefully before purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card. By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you warrant and represent to Rodd & Gunn that you have read and agree to be bound by these Gift Card Terms. If you are giving a Gift Card as a gift, it is your responsibility to ensure that the recipient is aware of these Gift Card Terms
2.Expiry and Validity
- Gift Cards expire three (3) years after the date of issue of the Gift Card, irrespective of when a recipient of a Gift Card may receive the Gift Card (Expiry Date).
- Gift Cards are not valid after the Expiry Date and any amounts remaining or unused on the Gift Card are non-refundable.
- When a Gift Card reaches zero (0) balance, it is no longer valid.
- All Gift Cards remain property of Rodd & Gunn. Invalid Gift Cards may be destroyed by you or returned to Rodd & Gunn.
- GST is not charged on the purchase of a Gift Card, however taxes are still applicable on any products purchased with a Gift Card and will be included in the purchase price and deducted from the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed in the Country and currency in which they were purchased.
- Gift Cards are non-reloadable and may not be redeemed for cash. Gift Cards are not legal tender, account/credit/debit cards or securities and no transaction statements will be sent to you regarding your Gift Card.
- Once purchased, Gift Cards cannot be reloaded and any amounts on a Gift Card cannot be increased.
- You are not permitted to sell your Gift Card and you cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card.
3.Purchase of a Gift Card
- Gift Cards may be purchased both online and in Rodd & Gunn retail stores, excluding MYER & David Jones concession stores, and will be loaded in the denomination set out on the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are generally excluded from sale promotions and discounts unless otherwise specified by Rodd & Gunn. Gift Cards cannot be purchased using coupon codes or discounts, including Loyalty Club tiered discounts.
- Once a Gift Card has been successfully purchased, the date of issue of the Gift Card will be recorded on the Gift Card, and/or the receipt of purchase and the Gift Card will be activated.
- There may be a delay with the activation of the Gift Card after purchase, whereby purchases or balance enquiries may not be made for such period. Rodd & Gunn will not be responsible for such delay or any losses or damage arising from such delay.
- Gift Cards are either sent the same or next day by Express Overnight Shipping. Please visit our Delivery page for shipping information.
4.Redemption on Purchases and Participating Stores
- All Gift Cards, whether purchased online or in-store may be redeemed on online purchases in the Country labelled on the card and at participating Rodd & Gunn retail stores (Participating Stores), subject to the exclusions below.
- Participating Stores: All Rodd & Gunn retail stores in Australia are Participating Stores except in stores of Rodd & Gunn concession stores such as our MYER and David Jones locations.
- Excluded purchases: Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for the purchase of other Gift Cards.
- In-store: To redeem a Gift Card in-store, you must present the Gift Card at a Participating Store at the point of sale with the products that you wish to purchase, at the time of purchase. A Customer Team Member will assist you with the transaction.
- Online: To redeem a Gift Card online, simply select ‘Gift Card’ as the payment method, placing the Gift Card number in the field and then select the ‘Submit Gift Card’ button. This will show the Gift Card amount redeemed and the expiry date. You then have an option to either enter a second Gift Card or fill in the credit card information below to settle the ‘Outstanding Balance’ of the order. Once this process is completed, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- You agree that by redeeming a Gift Card, you authorise us to reduce the amount on your Gift Card by the value of the purchase. By redeeming a Gift Card, you agree that you are making a purchase subject to any conditions of sale as advised at the time of purchase.
- If a purchase does not exceed the amount of the Gift Card, any remaining amounts will remain on the Gift Card and may be used on future purchases, valid to the same Expiry Date. Change will not be given for any remaining amounts on a Gift Card. If a purchase exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining amount must be paid for using another payment method, such as cash or debit/credit card.
- In-store: To check your Gift Card balance in-store, please ask at the register, you will need to have either your Gift Card or Gift Card number with you to check the balance.
- Online: To check your Gift Card balance Online, you can do so during checkout, select ‘Gift Card’ as a payment option, place the Gift Card number in the field and then select ‘Submit Gift Card’ button. This will show Gift Card balance and expiry date.
7.Returns of purchases
- Products that are purchased wholly or partially with a Gift Card may only be exchanged or returned in accordance with our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
- Where a refund is issued for a product purchased wholly or partially with a Gift Card, you agree that any part of the purchase made by Gift Card may be refunded to the original Gift Card or alternatively, such refund may be provided in the form of any alternative Gift Card of the equivalent amount instead of other tender. Any amounts paid by other tender will be refunded in the same tender to the same account in which the purchase was made.
- In-store: If the purchase was made in-store, you may present the product with your Gift Card and receipt at any Participating Store.
- Online: If the purchase was made online, please return the item as per the instructions on your Tax Invoice to assist us with processing the request.
8.Returns or exchanges of Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for a different denomination of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded for change of mind. Rodd & Gunn will accept returns for Gift Cards in accordance with our Returns & Exchanges Policy and the Australian Consumer Law where a Gift Card is faulty or damaged as a result of a manufacturing defect or otherwise due to Rodd & Gunn’s fault. Rodd & Gunn does not offer returns where a Gift Card is damaged due to fault of your own.
9.Lost or stolen vouchers
- Rodd & Gunn is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if they are lost or stolen or used without permission.
- If a Gift Card is reported stolen, Rodd & Gunn reserves the right to cancel or void a Gift Card.
10.Cancellations and alterations
- Once issued, you cannot cancel a Gift Card except if used, expired or otherwise cancelled by Rodd & Gunn.
- Rodd & Gunn reserves the right to cancel, void or alter the balance of a Gift Card at any time without notice to you, including where a Gift Card is:
- used for illegal purposes;
- defaced or mutilated;
- issued in error; or
- otherwise tampered with in any way.
- Where Rodd & Gunn has cancelled or voided a Gift Card due to the fault or negligence of Rodd & Gunn, Rodd & Gunn will issue you with a refund or replacement Gift Card at Rodd & Gunn’s election.
12.Limitation of Liability
- You agree that you are responsible for the use and protection of your Gift Card and that you are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent that there has been fraud or negligence by Rodd & Gunn.
- You have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded and are not affected by these Gift Card Terms. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rodd & Gunn excludes all other liability whatsoever to the you arising out of or in any way connected with these Gift Card Terms or your purchase or use of a Gift Card, including any liability for consequential or indirect losses of any kind, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, howsoever arising and whether caused by breach of statute, breach of contract, negligence or other tort.
- To the extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the purchase price of your Gift Card.
13.Variation and waiver
A provision of these Gift Card Terms or a right created under it, may not be waived or varied except in writing with the consent of each of the parties.
Any provision of these Gift Card Terms that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be severed from these Gift Card Terms in that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. Such severability does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Gift Card Terms nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
These Gift Card Terms are governed by the law of the state in which they are purchased. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there in connection with matters concerning these Gift Card Terms.
- These Gift Card Terms may be amended from time to time by Rodd & Gunn and the latest version will be published on the Rodd & Gunn website. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with these Gift Card Terms.
- If you do not agree with such amendments, you may contact us within two (2) weeks of us publishing the amended Gift Card Terms and we will cancel and refund your Gift Card or provide an alternate resolution.
- Any amendments to these Gift Card Terms will apply to all Gift Cards purchased or redeemed after the amendment date.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your Gift Card or these Gift Card Terms, please contact us via the details listed on the Contact Us page of our website.
All prices listed on www.roddandgunn.co.nz are in NZ$ and all prices listed on www.roddandgunn.com are in AU$. All prices are correct when published. However, we reserve the right to alter prices at any time for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Errors, Inaccuracies & Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availibility. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Loyalty Club Program
Our Loyalty Club program is designed to reward your loyalty.
Our 3 tired program offers a large selection of benefits.
For more information, please click here.
The site's currency converter provides an approximate estimate for the purchase price of goods listed on Rodd & Gunn websites and includes the following currencies:
- Canadian Dollar
- Pound Sterling
The site's currency converter is to be used as a reference guide only. The exchange rate we use will be the prevailing rate on the day the order is charge to your credit card.
Website and Credit Card Security
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously, and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform on which to conduct online transactions. However, we accept no responsibility for any loss or misuse of personal information provided to us through this site. We use the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information as it is transmitted over the Internet. This encryption scrambles details such as credit card number, billing details and delivery address so that generally, other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, check for the unbroken key or closed lock symbol located generally either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. If it appears, then SSL is active. You can double check this by looking at the URL as well. If SSL is active, then the first characters of that line will read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http’. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished visiting roddandgunn.com especially if you access from a shared computer.
New Zealand / Australia:
Rodd & Gunn offers free standard shipping for orders over $200, delivered to Australian & New Zealand addresses. To apply for this offer the cart "Subtotal" must be over $200.
All orders under $200 will incur a $10 flat rate for shipping.
Please note that we can only deliver to physical street addresses and that a signature is required for all deliveries. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 business days at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use this delivery information to make a claim against the carriers. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund, once we have received confirmation from our carriers that delivery was not successful.
Rest of World:
The delivery charge for international orders are calculated during the checkout process. You will be responsible for any local duty payable on receipt of your order; which includes any order sent as a gift, whereby the recipient will be responsible.
Please note that we can only deliver to valid street address and that a signature is required for all UPS deliveries. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us within 20 business days at email@example.com. We will use this delivery information to make a claim against the carriers. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund, once we have received confirmation from our carriers that delivery was not successful.
We endeavour to ensure that orders for delivery to addresses within New Zealand and Australia arrive within 3 business days of the order being placed and disptached. We endeavour to ensure that orders for delivery to addresses outside of New Zealand and Australia arrive within 17 business days of the order being placed and dispatched.
To ensure successful delivery, please provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for the receipt of your package. You can track your order via the Track Your Order link at the bottom of every page of our websites; you will need your order number to do so.
Rodd & Gunn is dedicated to providing quality goods and services to our customers. We hope you will love what you have ordered, but if something isn't correct, please let us know.
Change of Size or Unwanted Goods
Rodd & Gunn will accept the return of unworn goods within 30 days of receipt. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain details of where to send your return item/s.
Please securely package and return the item/s to us in original condition, unworn and with tags attached. Ensure you include your packing slip as proof of purchase, and we will endeavour to replace your item/s or alternatively refund your purchase price (less postage) using the original payment method. For item/s exchange, once we have checked the availability of the requested goods, we will e-mail you to arrange the additional payment for the postage of these new item/s.
We will make every effort to ensure that replacement orders for delivery to addresses within New Zealand and Australia arrive within 5 business days of Rodd & Gunn receiving the returned item/s; the replacement postage fee being paid and the order being dispatched. We will make every effort to ensure that replacement orders for delivery to addresses outside of New Zealand and Australia arrive within 14 business days of Rodd & Gunn receiving the returned item/s; the replacement postage fee being paid and the order being dispatched.
Please ensure that you indicate clearly on the enclosed packing slip your reason for return and your preferred remedy, ie whether you would like a refund or replacement and if replacement the exact details of what you would like, including the name, size and colour as per the information for that item on our website.
Unfortunately, your shipping and handling charges on these returns are non-refundable. Rodd & Gunn is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. To protect yourself, you may want to use an insured service to return your goods, as these remain the property of the customer until a confirmation email is sent to acknowledge our receipt of the item/s.
Rodd & Gunn will accept the return of goods supplied in error within 30 days of receipt. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a free replacement delivery of the correct item/s, or we will refund your purchase price if out of stock.
We will make every effort to ensure that correction orders for delivery to addresses within New Zealand and Australia arrive within 5 business days of Rodd & Gunn receiving the returned item/s; and the order being dispatched. We will make every effort to ensure that replacement orders for delivery to addresses outside of New Zealand and Australia arrive within 14 business days of Rodd & Gunn receiving the returned item/s and the order being dispatched.
Please ensure that you indicate clearly on the enclosed packing slip your reason for return and your preferred remedy. Please securely package your return item/s with supporting documentation.
Rodd & Gunn will accept the return of goods delivered that are faulty within 30 days of receipt. Our quality control team inspect all deliveries from www.roddandgunn.com to ensure the goods you receive meet our exacting quality standards. However, if you do receive a faulty or damaged item/s please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free replacement delivery, or we will refund your purchase price if out of stock.
We will make every effort to ensure that replacement orders for delivery to addresses within New Zealand and Australia arrive within 5 business days of Rodd & Gunn receiving the returned item/s; and the order being dispatched. We will make every effort to ensure that replacement orders for delivery to addresses outside of New Zealand and Australia arrive within 14 business days of Rodd & Gunn receiving the returned item/s and the order being dispatched.
Please ensure that you indicate clearly on the enclosed packing slip your reason for return and your preferred remedy.
Please securely package your return item/s with supporting documentation.
Store Exchanges and Refunds
You may return or exchange a product bought on www.roddandgunn.com at any of our retail stores (excluding Myer & David Jones concessions and Outlet stores), within 30 days of receipt. Click our Stores link to find the store nearest you. Goods must be returned in original condition, unworn and with tags attached. Please ensure you have your supporting documentation as proof of purchase. Items that have been purchased from the 'Outlet' category pages of this website, can only be returned to Outlet store locations. Click our Stores link to find your nearest Outlet Store in either Australia or New Zealand.
For refunds, you will be required to present the same credit card that was used to make the purchase online. If you are not the card holder yourself, you will need to have the card holder present when the item is returned, so that they can accept the payment back onto their credit card. International orders outside New Zealand and Australia are only able to return items by post.
For gift exchange information please contact us at email@example.com
For any additional information on our returns policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone:
New Zealand toll free - 0800 100 085
Australia toll free - 1800 008 658
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email and we will respond to all queries on our return.
At Rodd & Gunn we marry the best of natural raw material with advanced technology, to create fabrics and clothes that uphold the best tradition of quality. We support this commitment with a 2 Year Guarantee against faulty workmanship on all our goods. This guarantee does not include goods purchased from our outlet stores.
- If it's not the best, we don't sell it.
- If it's not perfect, we'll replace it.
- If it's not guaranteed, it's not Rodd & Gunn.
If you have any queries relating to the guarantee of your purchase please contact us at email@example.com.
We have made every effort to portray the colour of our goods as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depend upon the monitor you view our websites from, Rodd & Gunn cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will provide a completely accurate representation of our garment/s.
Rodd & Gunn owns many trademarks world wide including the English Pointer dog device. Rodd & Gunn protects its rights and does not permit anyone to copy, sell or publish any content or parts of this website for any public or commercial purpose without its express written permission.
Accessing Our Services
Other than connecting to Rodd & Gunn's website provider's servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not gain access to Rodd & Gunn's website provider's servers. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with our websites or services and their associated software, hardware and servers in any way. You also agree not to modify any content or service on Rodd & Gunn's websites. Furthermore, you agree not to use our sites in any inappropriate or unlawful way.
Our websites are intended to provide information for people shopping our products and accessing our services, including making purchases via our website and registering on our database to receive e-mails from us. Rodd & Gunn is not liable for any loss or damages suffered by anyone using this website or the content on this website for purposes beyond which Rodd & Gunn intended.
Links may only be established to any Rodd & Gunn site from any other site with the consent of Rodd & Gunn. Rodd & Gunn is not responsible for the content of sites linked to a Rodd & Gunn site, and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the users of our websites when linking to other sites from our own sites.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
Rodd & Gunn Lodges and www.roddandgunn.com are operated by Rodd & Gunn (“we”, “us”, “our”). We respect the privacy of our customers (“you”, “your”) and are committed to protecting your security and privacy.
Collection of your Information
We collect information about you through our registers and website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Rodd & Gunn, our users, or others.
Types of Information Collected
We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address, DOB) when you visit a lodge, our website, and register, when you place an order online, or make a purchase in a lodge. Rodd & Gunn save all information given with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website. This information is used only for statistical purposes and in regards to how we may enhance the customer experience.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience. Cookies may be used to personalise your visits to this website, eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website, evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website and track website usage patterns. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
How we use your Information
We may use your collected information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order, including sending emails to confirm your order status and shipment, along with customary business communications.
- To verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten your username or password
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, where you agree to receive such information.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences and personalise this website in accordance with your preferences.
- To analyse trends and statistics.
- To improve or update our lodges, this website and our products / services.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- To respond to your enquiries and communicate with you if necessary.
You always have the choice not to receive marketing and promotional information. It is our policy to remove any member from our database or mailing list upon the members’ request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to opt out of receiving communications from Rodd & Gunn.
Website and Credit Card Security
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously, and always endeavour to provide a secure safe platform on which to conduct online transactions. We use the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information as it is transmitted over the Internet. This encryption scrambles details such as credit card number, billing details and delivery address so that generally, other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, check for the unbroken key or closed lock symbol located generally either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. If it appears, then SSL is active. You can double check this by looking at the URL as well. If SSL is active, then the first characters of that line will read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http’. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished visiting roddandgunn.com especially if you access from a shared computer.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third party websites, you will be subject to the third party's privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Rodd & Gunn cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously, and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform on which to conduct online transactions. However, we accept no responsibility for any loss or misuse of personal information provided to us through this site. We use the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information as it is transmitted over the Internet.
This encryption scrambles details such as credit card number, billing details and delivery address so that generally, other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, check for the unbroken key or closed lock symbol located generally either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. If it appears, then SSL is active. You can double check this by looking at the URL as well. If SSL is active, then the first characters of that line will read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http’.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished visiting roddandgunn.com especially if you access from a shared computer.
Click & Collect
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is a complimentary service which allows you to collect your online order from your preferred Rodd & Gunn Lodge. Once your order is confirmed and ready for pick-up, the collection time is at your convenience.
If your order is placed before 2:00PM on a business day, you can pick up your order on the same day. We’ll send you an email as soon as it’s ready.
Why is Click & Collect not available in my closest store?
We are currently in testing phase for this new initiative, we endeavour to make this available to all stand-alone Lodges very soon.
How does Click & Collect work?
- Shop Online and choose from the great range available on the website
- Add your chosen item/s to bag using the Click and Collect button on the product page. From the popup list, select a convenient store, click on ‘Continue’, and add the item to your bag.
- View ‘My Bag’ to make sure ‘Pick Up Instore’ is selected as the ‘Delivery Option’ before proceeding to checkout.
- You will receive an order confirmation email once the order has been placed. Orders confirmed before 2:00 PM on a business day will be available for same-day pick up, or on a future date of your choice.
- You will receive a ‘Ready for Collection’ email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Visit your selected Click & Collect store with your ‘Ready for Collection’ email and personal photo ID. Once the team member has verified your transaction, you will receive your Tax Invoice via Email.
Where is Click & Collect available?
Click & Collect orders are available from selected stores only. If you have selected a postcode and the item is not available within that area you will receive this message ‘This item is not available in nearby stores. Please review your postcode and search again’. If your item is not available at your local store, you can still place the order and have it delivered to you.
When can I Collect my order?
Your selected Click & Collect Store will contact you via email confirmation when your order is ready for collection. Orders placed before 2:00 PM on a business day will be available for same day pick-up or on a future date of your choice.
What do I need to bring along to pick up my Click & Collect order?
Please bring a copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email and photo ID.
How do I exchange my Click & Collect order?
Exchange is available upon collection of your order, or within 30 days based on the store returns policy.
How do I return my Click & Collect order for a refund?
You can return your Click & Collect order at the collection store. Please contact Customer Service if you require further assistance.
Can I try on my Click & Collect order upon collection? What if I change my mind?
All orders can be tried on in store upon collection. If you decide it in not suitable, you can request a refund or exchange in store.
Can I amend/change/alter my Click & Collect order at any point?
Unfortunately no changes can be made once your order has been processed online. However, you are welcome to exchange in store upon collection.
How long do I have to pick up my Click & Collect order?
Your Click & Collect order will be available for up to seven days from the date of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email being sent.
Which Rodd & Gunn items can I get Personalised?
The following items are currently available to be Personalised with the monogram embroidery.
We look forward to adding more items to our Personalised collection in the not too distanct future.
How many locations can I get with the Personalised monogram, on any 1 item?
You can choose 1 of the following locations:
- Back (The Signature Cap Personalised only)
How many Characters am I allowed to get Monogrammed on my item?
5 characters in total and letters must be capitalised. The characters can consist of letters. Unfortunately numbers, special characters and full stops are not currently available.
Rodd & Gunn reserve's the right not to fulfil orders if containing profanity wording.
How long will it take for my Personalised item to be delivered to me?
Please allow 1 extra day for Personalised items to be dispatched.
Can I choose the Thread Colour of the Dog on the my Personalised Polo?
Sorry, not at this point in time. Only the monogram thread colour can be chosen at this time.
Can I Return or Exchange a Personalised Items?
Personalised items can not be returned or exchanged.
Can I Cancel a Personalised Order?
Once a Personalised order is placed on the website it cannot be cancelled.