Click & Collect
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is a complimentary service which allows you to collect your online order from your preferred Rodd & Gunn Lodge. Once your order is confirmed and ready for pick-up, the collection time is at your convenience.
If your order is placed before 2:00PM on a business day, you can pick up your order on the same day. We’ll send you an email as soon as it’s ready.
Why is Click & Collect not available in my closest store?
We are currently in testing phase for this new initiative, we endeavour to make this available to all stand-alone Lodges very soon.
How does Click & Collect work?
- Shop Online and choose from the great range available on the website
- Add your chosen item/s to bag using the Click and Collect button on the product page. From the popup list, select a convenient store, click on ‘Continue’, and add the item to your bag.
- View ‘My Bag’ to make sure ‘Pick Up Instore’ is selected as the ‘Delivery Option’ before proceeding to checkout.
- You will receive an order confirmation email once the order has been placed. Orders confirmed before 2:00 PM on a business day will be available for same-day pick up, or on a future date of your choice.
- You will receive a ‘Ready for Collection’ email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Visit your selected Click & Collect store with your ‘Ready for Collection’ email and personal photo ID. Once the team member has verified your transaction, you will receive your Tax Invoice via Email.
Where is Click & Collect available?
Click & Collect orders are available from selected stores only. If you have selected a postcode and the item is not available within that area you will receive this message ‘This item is not available in nearby stores. Please review your postcode and search again’. If your item is not available at your local store, you can still place the order and have it delivered to you.
When can I Collect my order?
Your selected Click & Collect Store will contact you via email confirmation when your order is ready for collection. Orders placed before 2:00 PM on a business day will be available for same day pick-up or on a future date of your choice.
What do I need to bring along to pick up my Click & Collect order?
Please bring a copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email and photo ID.
How do I exchange my Click & Collect order?
Exchange is available upon collection of your order, or within 30 days based on the store returns policy.
How do I return my Click & Collect order for a refund?
You can return your Click & Collect order at the collection store. Please contact Customer Service if you require further assistance.
Can I try on my Click & Collect order upon collection? What if I change my mind?
All orders can be tried on in store upon collection. If you decide it in not suitable, you can request a refund or exchange in store.
Can I amend/change/alter my Click & Collect order at any point?
Unfortunately no changes can be made once your order has been processed online. However, you are welcome to exchange in store upon collection.
How long do I have to pick up my Click & Collect order?
Your Click & Collect order will be available for up to seven days from the date of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email being sent.