Select Color DUSK
- This garment carries the Woolmark logo, a symbol of quality that certifies we meet the strictest wool quality and performance standards.
- Italian yarn – 100% Extrafine Merino Wool
- Certified by the Woolmark company to the highest standards
- Lightweight jersey with engineered stripes for extra interest
- Ribbed crew neck
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- Signature pointer dog chest embroidery
- Care instructions: Hand wash, Dry-clean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - EP0858
005343-01Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00Description
A straight fit jean, in a two-tone twill with a brushed finish. Milled in Italy, the fabric features a washed out pigment yarn which lends texture and depth of color. Simplistic yet smart, furnished with brass hardwear, and broken in with a soft garment wash.
004535-02Pebbly Hill Boot$198.00Pebbly Hill Boot$198.00Description
The Pebbly Hill is a lace up dress-casual boot, a classic design the upper features a concealed twin eyelet design for subtle sophistication. The upper is completed with leather lining and the boot sits atop a comfortable and durable, cleated look rubber outsole.
005272-01Soldiers Road Scarf$118.00Soldiers Road Scarf$118.00Description
Texture defines the Soldiers Road scarf. With an intricate check weave in steel and navy blue the scarf has a chunky handeel which is the perfect option for the winter months
001491-01Britomart Laptop Bag$995.00Britomart Laptop Bag$995.00Description
Our Britomart offers more space than the New Roxburgh but also in a slimline design. With two zipped pockets there is an increase in practicality with more space for documents and folders.
120739-03Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.