Briggs Straight Jean
- Straight Fit - Sits at the waist, classic through the seat and thigh, straight leg
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane 12.5 oz
- Premium YKK zip fly
- Back pockets with Rodd & Gunn signature stitching
- Dark brown branded leather waist patch
- Durable cotton pocketing
- Heavily washed for lived in look
- Designed to fade- Machine wash
- Care instructions: Machine wash
- Model wears size 34 and measures: Waist 34" Height 188cms/6'2"
- Available in SL, RL & LL, short leg length (30"), regular leg length (32") and long length (34")
- Stylecode - VJ0312
006620-04Gunn Crew Sweater$128.00Gunn Crew Sweater$128.00Description
This crew-neck sweater is crafted from a soft mid-weight cotton, designed for warmth during transitional weather. It’s the ideal weight for layering, and simplicity assures versatility. Finished with the Rodd & Gunn pointer embroidery.
006252-01Claremont T-Shirt$59.50Claremont T-Shirt$59.50Description
This micro-stripe t-shirt features slubbed yarns which lends the jersey a textured look. The soft fabric is complimented with a garment wash and the seams are cover stitched for a soft finish.
006756-04Endeavour Street Sneaker$148.00Endeavour Street Sneaker$148.00Description
The Endeavour Street sneaker’s minimalist design and sleek silhouette offers a versatile profile, working as well with a casual and relaxed look as well as more formal, tailored outfits. The sneaker is made from high quality, genuine leather uppers and lined with leather. The upper features tonal stitching and sits atop a side stitched tonal rubber outsole. Endeavour Street is a versatile sneaker and an essential addition to your shoe collection.
120739-03Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product