RODD & GUNN ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is only open to residents of American residents only.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- One Rodd & Gunn prize packing will be awarded to one entrant (package for two people).
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- 1 prize winner will be generated randomly & will receive one prize pack.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in conduction with any other competition or promotion.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- One winner will be announced.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The promoter is Rodd & Gunn.
- Closing date to enter this competition will be Saturday September 16th, 2017. After this time, no further entries will be permitted.
- The competition winners will be Monday September 18th, 2017.
- All email submissions will be added to the Rodd & Gunn marketing database and shared with brand partners mentioned.
- AirNZ flights depart and arrive into Los Angeles Airport (LAX).
- Travel dates for this competition are January 16th – 22nd, 2018. Rodd & Gunn will handle all travel arrangements (Flights / Accommodation / transfers)
- By participating in this competition you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions specified and have expressed consent to the use of your personal information in accordance to the Privacy Act.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
AIR NEW ZEALAND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Two return premium economy tickets Los Angeles to Auckland, plus internal flights. Not including taxes.
ARV USD $3,000.00. Actual value of the prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure location and destination. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and or modify the prize with a prize of equal or greater value with immediate effect at any time prior to the closing date of the Contest by advertising that fact. Only one (1) prize is permitted per family or household.
*Prize winner will be required to get themselves to the Los Angeles gateway.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All travel plans for winner and any guest(s) must be made at one (1) time through Air New Zealand, within ninety (90) days of accepting the prize. Travel dates are subject to availability and holiday/blackout dates (Air Travel: December 15, 2017 – January 15, 2018) and must be completed by November 15th, 2018. If winner is unable to travel by date indicated, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein that are incurred by winner or any guest(s), including, without limitation, meals, gratuities, souvenirs, travel insurance, rental car insurance, and any other incidentals.
Unless otherwise designated, all air travel will be provided by Air New Zealand. Prizes, reservations, and airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-changeable once issued, and may not be used in conjunction with any other competition or offer. If lost, they will not be replaced. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted. All tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. In addition, winner and guest(s) are responsible for any federal, provincial, and local tax consequences and for compliance with all governmental reporting and payment requirements. Unless otherwise expressly included in the specified prize, the following are not included:
- Upgrades to first class.
- Mileage redemption.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Merchandise or souvenirs.
- In-flight air-to-ground telephone calls.
All prize travel on Air New Zealand is subject to Air New Zealand’s conditions of carriage, applicable tariffs and regulations prevailing at the time of travel. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints Dollars programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.