- Sports Fit - Fitted across the chest and shoulder for a modern look
- 100% Cotton
- Textured long-staple slubbed cotton with a soft handle
- Self fabric neck trim
- Three button placket with vintage metal buttons
- Cover-stitched seams with raw edges lend a slightly distressed look
- Branded metal badge at the hem
- Pre-washed for perfect comfort and to prevent shrinkage
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - PP0351
005060-02Lambton Custom Short$128.00Lambton Custom Short$128.00Description
These Italian fabric shorts are a smart-casual summer option for all occasions. Cut from a lightweight cotton that will ensure you stay cool when the weather heats up. Featuring durable cotton pocketing, premium metal zips and authentic nut buttons.
004125-02Governors Bay Boat Shoe$178.00Governors Bay Boat Shoe$178.00Description
Featuring rich leathers the Rodd & Gunn Governors Bay Boat Shoe are a summer essential. Made in Portugal, the leather upper is stitched through the durable rubber outsole and is complemented by two-tone contrast laces and gold eyelets.
002775-01Stump Bay Woven Belt$99.50Stump Bay Woven Belt$99.50Description
The Stump Bay belt is constructed from a rigid cotton and leather combination resulting in a unique plait design. Utilising a rich brown burnished genuine leather and a blue cotton the contrasting colours give a added complexity and texture to your casual outfit. A benefit of this weave is that its always small increments in sizing will always fit comfortably.
120674-01RG Briefcase$1,095.00RG Briefcase$1,095.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Briefcase is a traditional design that has been an enduring classic in our leather range. The Briefcase will be able to handle all your work essentials
003841Port Charles Sunglasses$178.00Port Charles Sunglasses$178.00Description
Acetate Sunglasses, Mens Classic Style. The Port Charles sunglasses are a timeless style that will weather the trends of time. Made from first grade Italian acetate which provides an excellent depth and complexity of colour, the Port Charles sunglasses are finished with our Pointer dog etched on the lens.