Slope Hill Sweater
- European yarn - 100% new wool
- Traditional tweed effect inspired by our outdoor heritage
- A chunky-gauge fisherman's rib enhances the warmth of the woollen yarn, and is accentuated with a two-tone 'plaiting' effect
- Zip neck by Japanese company YKK
- Directional ribs accent the armhole and shoulder
- Ribbed collar
- Engineered ribbed cuffs and waist
- Care instructions: Machine wash or dryclean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - EP0807
005250-01Holmwood Jacket$398.00 $199.00Holmwood Jacket$398.00 $199.00Description
A bomber jacket in an emerized heavy textured cotton twill. The technical performance of the fabric is accented with multiple zip pockets, premium silver metal hardwear, and articulated sleeves. A soft-touch lining adds a premium finish to the interior, and is quilted with a high-density synthetic insulation for extra warmth.
005343-01Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00Description
A straight fit jean, in a two-tone twill with a brushed finish. Milled in Italy, the fabric features a washed out pigment yarn which lends texture and depth of color. Simplistic yet smart, furnished with brass hardwear, and broken in with a soft garment wash.
120739Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.