Pikes Point Sweater
- European yarn - 100% Pure fine merino wool
- A herringbone knit, accentuated with a two-tone 'plaiting' effect
- Narrow navy ribbed collar, cuffs and waist trim
- Metal badge at the side hem, debossed with Rodd & Gunn lettering
- Care instructions: Machine wash or dryclean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - EP0806
005343-04Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00 $99.50Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00 $99.50Description
A straight fit jean, in a two-tone twill with a brushed finish. Milled in Italy, the fabric features a washed out pigment yarn which lends texture and depth of color. Simplistic yet smart, furnished with brass hardwear, and broken in with a soft garment wash.
003860-01Murphy Road Scarf$138.00Murphy Road Scarf$138.00Description
Featuring a large bold check, the Murphy Road scarf features soothing colours of a lagoon. The 100% Pure Wool provides excellent hand feel.
004535Pebbly Hill Boot$198.00Pebbly Hill Boot$198.00Description
The Pebbly Hill is a lace up dress-casual boot, a classic design the upper features a concealed twin eyelet design for subtle sophistication. The upper is completed with leather lining and the boot sits atop a comfortable and durable, cleated look rubber outsole.
002775Stump Bay Woven Belt$99.50Stump Bay Woven Belt$99.50Description
The Stump Bay belt is constructed from a rigid cotton and leather combination resulting in a unique plait design. Utilising a rich brown burnished genuine leather and a blue cotton the contrasting colours give a added complexity and texture to your casual outfit. A benefit of this weave is that its always small increments in sizing will always fit comfortably.