Item Number: 005030
Softer and cooler than cotton, the answer to enduring the summer heat is linen. This shirt features linen cultivated in Normandy, which is well known for being the best in the world. From the field of Normandy, the long linen fibres are sent to the Bergamo province in Italy, where it is milled into a luxuriously light and textured fabric. This premium linen shirt is finished with a faded delave wash that lends the fabric a vintage character.
- Original Fit - our fuller fit shirt, designed for comfort and every day wear
- Italian fabric - 96% Linen, 4% Viscose
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- Spade chest pocket
- French front with coconut buttons
- Knife pleats at back yoke
- Care instructions: Machine washable
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP2747