Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Parrish Way Shirt
Item Number: 006355
This short-sleeve poplin shirt is pattered with a huia, a now extinct bird that was treasured by Maori for its tail feathers, used to denote high rank when worn in the hair. The fabric is crafted from a super soft cotton, and the shirt is trimmed with a point collar and vintage white metal buttons.
- Sports Fit - Fitted across the chest and slimmer through the waist for a modern look.
- 100% Cotton
- Point collar with removable collar stays
- Placket with metal buttons
- Knife pleats at back yoke allow for greater range of movement
- Cuffed sleeve hem
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP5157