Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Mangle Valley Shirt
This shirt is woven from yarns that feature a unique delave wash, which lends the fabric a slightly faded look and soft feel. Milled in Italy, from premium linen grown in Normandy (which is well known for being the best in the world), and an extra-long staple Supima cotton grown in California.
- Original Fit - Our fuller fit shirt, designed for comfort and everyday wear
- Woven in Italy — 93% Linen 7% Cotton
- Fabric woven from ultra fine linen grown in Normandy, and extra long staple cotton Supima from California.
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- Spade chest pocket
- French front with metal buttons
- Knife pleats at back yoke allow for greater range of movement
- Adjustable barrel cuffs
- Pre-washed for softness
- Machine Wash - Designed to Fade
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP2922