Branhill Sports Fit Shirt
This shirt is the answer to enduring the summer heat, in a breathable blend of linen-viscose. Featuring fabric from Albini, one of the world's finest mills that was established 1876. Their premium linen is grown and harvested in Normandy (renown for being the best in the world) and expertly woven in northern provenance of Bergamo, Lombardy, in Italy.
- Woven in Italy – 59% linen, 41% viscose
- Fabric woven from ultra-fine linen grown in Normandy, which has a superior texture and softness.
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- Spade pocket with pointer logo embroidery
- Placket front closure, with buttons cut from real coconuts
- Box pleat with hanger loop at back yoke allows for easy movement
- Adjustable rounded cuffs
- Pre-washed for softness
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP2987