Broadway Street Sports Fit Polo
- Sports Fit - A slim fit polo, fitted across the chest and shoulder for a modern look
- 100% Cotton
- Breathable pique fabric, with a two-tone Birdseye knit and overprinted with a geo print
- Superior mercerised yarn lends an extra smooth hand feel
- Two button placket with navy interior
- Sporty flat knit collar and cuffs
- Branded metal badge adds a premium touch to the hem
- Herringbone tape reinforcement in the neck seam and side splits to prevent distorting
- Prewashed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Made in Turkey
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Style - KP1253
004120-10The Gunn T-Shirt$49.50The Gunn T-Shirt$49.50Description
This classic crew neck t-shirt is made from marle cotton which is specially chosen to give a slightly textured look and feel. Cut in our slim sport-fit and accented with our signature pointer embroidery.
005690-01The Peaks Custom Short$99.50The Peaks Custom Short$99.50Description
These bermuda shorts are crafted in our popular custom fit. With the added comfort stretch, we've washed back and perfectly faded the European twill fabric for a relaxed broken-in look. A print pocketing trims the interior, and a Rodd & Gunn branded badge is featured above the back right pocket.
006299-05Quail Island Boat Shoe$178.00Quail Island Boat Shoe$178.00Description
Featuring rich leathers the Quail Island boat shoe is a summer essential. Made in Portugal, the leather upper is stitched through the durable rubber outsole and is complemented by leather laces and gold eyelets.
004561-01Edgecumbe No-Show Three Pack Sock$35.00Description
Our no-show sock, the Edgecumbe is designed to be a discreet with a low cut cuff. Perfect for summer styles of boat shoes, sneakers and moccasins these socks will ensure comfort.
005853-04Canarvon Cap$35.00Canarvon Cap$35.00Description
The Canarvon Ave cap is made from cotton corduroy in our classic cap design. Our Pointer is proudly presented front and centre, tonally to the shell colour of the cap. The corduroy adds a distinct texture to the cap.