Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Stirling Straight Jean
The corduroy jean is workwear classic, which is tough and resilient- and has a soft velvety feel. This classic five-pocket version is crafted from a mid-weight version, milled in Italy from premium American cotton, and is garment washed to break in the fabrics softness.
- Straight Fit - Fitted through the hip, thigh and leg opening
- Woven in Italy – 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Premium cotton sourced from San Joaquin Valley in California
- Premium zip fly by renowned Japanese company YKK.
- Pocket openings reinforced with metal rivets.
- Tan branded leather patch.
- Twin double stitched seams for durability.
- Pre-washed to break in the fabrics softness.
- Care instructions: Machine wash.
- Model wears size 34 and measures: Waist 34" Height 188cms/6'2"
- Available in SL, RL & LL, short leg length (30"), regular leg length (32") and long length (34")
- Stylecode - VJ0405