Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Albury Straight Jean
Item Number: 006795
Or 4 payments of $37.00 with . Info
Traditionally used in work wear, moleskin is hard-working all-round fabric which is softer and warmer than cotton twill. These jeans feature a lightweight 7.7 ounce version, woven in Northern Italy from premium San Joaquin Valley cotton, enriched with the comfort of stretch.
- Woven in Italy – 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Premium cotton sourced from San Joaquin Valley in California
- YKK zip fly and antique brass hardware.
- Tan leather back waist brand patch.
- Pocket edges reinforced with Matt Pewter metal hardware.
- Durable cotton pocketing.
- Back pockets with Rodd & Gunn signature stitching.
- Care instructions: Machine wash.
- Model wears size 34 and measures: Waist 34" Height 188cms/6'2"
- Available in SL, RL & LL, short leg length (30"), regular leg length (32") and long length (34")
- Stylecode - VJ0399
Rated 2 out of 5 by Will from Albury straight jeans These are not made of the same quality and thickness of previous moleskin jeans I have bought from R&J. Cost the same but half the jeans.
Date published: 2021-09-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product