Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Albury Straight Jean
Traditionally used in work wear, moleskin is hard-working all-round fabric which is softer and warmer than cotton twill. These jeans feature a lightweight 7.7 ounce version, woven in Northern Italy from premium San Joaquin Valley cotton, enriched with the comfort of stretch.
- Woven in Italy – 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Premium cotton sourced from San Joaquin Valley in California
- YKK zip fly and antique brass hardware.
- Tan leather back waist brand patch.
- Pocket edges reinforced with Matt Pewter metal hardware.
- Durable cotton pocketing.
- Back pockets with Rodd & Gunn signature stitching.
- Care instructions: Machine wash.
- Model wears size 34 and measures: Waist 34" Height 188cms/6'2"
- Available in SL, RL & LL, short leg length (30"), regular leg length (32") and long length (34")
- Stylecode - VJ0399