Renton Road Jacket
- Sports Fit - Fitted across the chest and slimmer through the waist for a modern look.
- Outer: Woven in Italy - 50% Wool, 40% Cotton, 10% Linen
- Lining: 55% Polyester, 45% Viscose soft-touch lining
- Premium crack resistant buttons
- Adaptable single-breasted closure
- Modern patch pockets and chest welt pocket with pick-stitching detail
- Double back vent allows comfort and manoeuvrability
- Two interior chest pockets, and an interior pen pocket
- Care instructions: Dryclean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0809
005378-01Blue Cliffs Shirt$178.00 $89.00Blue Cliffs Shirt$178.00 $89.00Description
A long sleeve shirt, patterned with a Liberty print. Cut from a luxuriously soft fabric, which was designed in London and milled in Italy. Trimmed with a spread collar, metal buttons, and single cuffs.
005343-01Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00Adams Flat Straight Pant$178.00Description
A straight fit jean, in a two-tone twill with a brushed finish. Milled in Italy, the fabric features a washed out pigment yarn which lends texture and depth of color. Simplistic yet smart, furnished with brass hardwear, and broken in with a soft garment wash.
002775-01Stump Bay Woven Belt$99.50Stump Bay Woven Belt$99.50Description
The Stump Bay belt is constructed from a rigid cotton and leather combination resulting in a unique plait design. Utilising a rich brown burnished genuine leather and a blue cotton the contrasting colours give a added complexity and texture to your casual outfit. A benefit of this weave is that its always small increments in sizing will always fit comfortably.
005471-01Earle Street Boot$178.49Earle Street Boot$178.49Description
Crafted by hand in Tuscany, Italy the Earle Street Boot exemplifies the talents of this artisanal locality. A classic Chelsea boot design is made from genuine Italian leather and features leather lining for additional comfort. The boot is set atop a genuine leather outsole and features a leather pull tab for ease of entry.