Egmont Village Jacket
Winter Sale | 50% OFF Selected Items*
*Limited time only. Does not include leather luggage items. Available on selected styles / colors only. Sale price is off the retail price. No Loyalty Tier discount available on top. Gold & Platinum Loyalty Tier discount is available on top of promotion.
- Tailored Fit
- Outer: Woven in Italy - 100% Extrafine wool
- Lining: 53% Polyester, 47% Viscose soft-touch lining
- Premium crack resistant buttons
- Adaptable single-breasted closure
- Flap pockets, chest welt pocket
- Double back vent allows comfort and manoeuvrability
- Two interior chest pockets, and an interior pen pocket
- Care instructions: Dryclean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0804
005355-01Hindley Creek Sports Fit Shirt$178.00Hindley Creek Sports Fit Shirt$178.00Description
A long sleeve windowpane check shirt, in Italian poplin. A chenille yarn adds a velvet-like accent, reworking the classic versatile check. Accented with a cutaway collar, single cuff, and metal buttons.
004860-01Fencourt Straight Pant$148.00Fencourt Straight Pant$148.00Description
Fabric jeans are a versatile option- a little more dressy than your denim pair, these are constructed with understated detailing in our straight leg fit. A refined everyday choice, the fabric is crafted with just the right amount of stretch and retail a rigid feel whist being supremely comfort.
004535-01Pebbly Hill Boot$225.00Pebbly Hill Boot$225.00Description
The Pebbly Hill is a lace up dress-casual boot, a classic design the upper features a concealed twin eyelet design for subtle sophistication. The upper is completed with leather lining and the boot sits atop a comfortable and durable, cleated look rubber outsole.
004404-05Port Albert Belt$59.50Port Albert Belt$59.50Description
Perfect for summer, the Port Albert belt features an elastic webbing construction which ensures the perfect fit. The textured strap is completed with an antique brass buckle and leather trim complete the belt.