Your Shopping Cart is Empty
This tailored overcoat is crafted in an Italian woollen-blend, with a melange yarn for a sophisticated marble texture. A classic coat that ought to be a permanent fixture of any winter wardrobe, this version features practical hand warmer tunnels and front patch pockets that borrow inspiration from the hardworking jackets of our arch.
- Woven in Italy – 60% Wool, 20% Polyamide, 20% Polyester
- Wool and Polyamide made from recycled fibres and certified by the Global Recycle Standard
- Fabric produced in line with ZDHC environmental principles
- Lining: 100% nylon
- This garment carries the Woolmark Blend logo, a symbol of quality that certifies we meet the strictest wool quality and performance standards
- Classic coat collar with a contrasting undercollar and half-moon collar stand
- 4 concealed button through front
- Two front hand warmer tunnels & two concealed snap flap pockets with side entry
- Single back vent
- Removable Liner: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Quilted with PrimaLoft Black Insulation from 80% post consumer recycled materials
- Care Instructions: Outer – Dryclean. Inner – Machine wash
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP1224