Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Item Number: 006047
This soft-tailored jacket is expertly crafted from a Italian hopsack, a fabric that has a refined criss-cross texture which will add a rich dimension to your jacket repertoire. Milled in Italy by Comero, the Merino wool fabric features a small amount of stretch for comfort, and features light padding across the shoulder for a modern look. The interior is lined with a soft-touch taffeta lining, and printed with the braided streams of the Waimakariri River (situated in the South Island of New Zealand).
- This garment carries the Woolmark Blend logo, a symbol of quality that certifies we meet the strictest wool quality and performance standards.
- Sports Fit - Fitted across the chest and slimmer through the waist for a modern look
- Woven in Italy – 98% Wool, 2% Elastane
- Our deconstructed construction has a lighter, more natural shoulder shape
- Single-breasted closure is easily adaptable to both relaxed and more formal settings
- A notch lapel offers a neat and timeless appeal, apt for just about any occasion
- Front patch pockets
- Pick stitching along the lapel and pocket edges hails tailoring traditions
- Four internal pockets for functionality on the go; two chest pockets for wallet and accessories, one pen pocket, and one mobile device pocket
- Double back vent allows comfort and manoeuvrability
- Care instructions: Dry-clean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP1025