Balmoral Forest Jacket
- Woven in Italy – 55% Cotton, 25% Lana wool, 10% Polyamide, 10% Polyester
- 55% Cotton, 25% Wool, 10% Polyamide, 10% Polyester
- Corozo buttons at centre front and sleeve tabs
- One piece collar with stand
- Padded and quilted removable liner
- Removable liner features a rib bomber collar
- Care instructions: Dry-clean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0818
005285-14Queenstown Sweater$178.00Queenstown Sweater$178.00Description
Aside from its luxurious softness, cashmere is prized for temperature regulating properties (warmer in winter and cooler in spring). Crafted in a timeless crew neck and knitted in a lightweight gauge ideal for layering.
005494-01Motion Straight Pant$148.00Motion Straight Pant$148.00Description
A straight fit jean in an Italian cotton-fabric, with a hint of stretch. The unique motion fabric provides comfort while on the move, whilst the midweight structure is wearable all year. Stitched with felled seams for added durability, and furnished with antique rivets and tac button.
005923-01Trentham Military Boot$198.00Trentham Military Boot$198.00Description
The Trentham boot is a seven eyelet lace up boot in a military style with a plain toe. The upper is highlighted with a contrast collar finished in tonal suede leather, which is stitched down to a rigid, lightly cleated rubber outsole which will ensure longevity and wearability.
120739-03Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$45.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.