Evans Creek Top
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester fill
- Padded quilting lends a sophisticated finish and superior warmth
- Two-piece funnel collar for a sporty edge
- Full zip front opening with angled zip pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs for functional detail
- Branded metal badge adds a premium touch to the hem
- Machine wash, dryclean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - TP0229
118395-15Gibbston Bay Knit$249.00 $199.00Gibbston Bay Knit$249.00 $199.00Description
This mid-weight crew neck sweater features a luxuriously smooth yarn which compliments the straightforward and clean styling. The highly specialised nano-tech finishing prevents staining and allows the garment to be machine washed, for exceptionally easy care.
004404-01Port Albert Belt$69.00Port Albert Belt$69.00Description
Perfect for summer, the Port Albert belt features an elastic webbing construction which ensures the perfect fit. The textured strap is completed with an antique brass buckle and leather trim complete the belt.
002499-01Paringa River Scarf$169.00Paringa River Scarf$169.00Description
Our Paringa River Scarf is a staple for winter, the base is classic navy in colour with a contrast off white knitted through the length of the scarf. A classic combination with a touch of interest.
120739-03Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.