Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Softer and cooler than cotton, the answer to enduring the summer heat is linen. This summer toucan print shirt features fabric from Albini, one of the world's finest mills that was established 1876. Their premium linen is grown and harvested in Normandy (renown for being the best in the world) and expertly woven in northern provenance of Bergamo, Lombardy, in Italy.
- Original Fit - Our fuller fit shirt, designed for comfort and everyday wear.
- Woven in Italy – 100% Linen
- Milled in Northern Italy by Albini, the shirting masters
- Raw linen harvested by hand from a small group of select farms in Normandy
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- French front with metal buttons
- Spade Pocket
- Box pleat at back yoke to allow for greater range of movement
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP5165