Your Shopping Cart is Empty
Peninsula Sports Fit Shirt
Softer and cooler than cotton, the answer to enduring the summer heat is linen. This vintage print shirt features fabric from Albini, one of the world's finest mills that was established 1876. Their premium linen is grown and harvested in Normandy (renown for being the best in the world) and expertly woven in northern provenance of Bergamo, Lombardy, in Italy.
- Sports Fit - A slim fit shirt, fitted across the chest and shoulder for a modern look
- 100% Linen
- Milled in Northern Italy by Albini, the shirting masters
- Raw linen harvested by hand from a small group of select farms in Normandy
- Accredited by the Masters of Linen®
- Delave washed yarns give the fabric a faded look and soft feel
- Point collar with removable collar stays
- Placket with resin buttons
- Knife pleats at back yoke allow for greater range of movement
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, designed to fade
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP5181