Your Shopping Cart is Empty
This shirt is patterned with the pohutukawa, a native Christmas bush that produces a brilliant display of red along New Zealand coastlines over the heat of summer. The fabric is well appointed with American cotton yarns, and is woven in the north of Italy by the renown mill, Albini.
- Original Fit - Our fuller fit shirt, designed for comfort and every day wear
- 100% Cotton - Woven in Italy by Albini, one of the world's finest mills
- Crafted from American cotton yarns
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- Placket with resin buttons
- Knife pleats at back yoke allows for greater range of movement
- Cuffed sleeve hem
- Signature pointer pip tag at side seam
- Pre-washed for softness
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, dryclean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP5152