Slope Hill Knit
- European yarn - 100% new wool
- Traditional tweed effect inspired by our outdoor heritage
- A chunky-gauge fisherman's rib enhances the warmth of the woollen yarn, and is accentuated with a two-tone 'plaiting' effect
- Zip neck by Japanese company YKK
- Directional ribs accent the armhole and shoulder
- Ribbed collar
- Engineered ribbed cuffs and waist
- Care Instructions: Machine wash or Dryclean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - EP0807
For those customers wishing to limit the amount of time they spend in shopping centres during COVID-19, Rodd & Gunn offers a Click n Collect service at selected stores, enabling customers to purchase items online that are available at their chosen store and collect in-store within 2 hours of placing their order during store trading hours.
004666Winscombe Jacket$399.00Winscombe Jacket$399.00Description
A hybrid traveller blazer crafted from compact cotton twill. A water-repellent treatment shields from the elements without impeding comfort of the fabric. A high performance insulation provides warmth whilst allowing for ventilation. Lined with a premium soft-touch lining at the interior.
002775-01Stump Bay Woven Belt$119.00Stump Bay Woven Belt$119.00Description
The Stump Bay belt is constructed from a rigid cotton and leather combination resulting in a unique plait design. Utilising a rich brown burnished genuine leather and a blue cotton the contrasting colours give a added complexity and texture to your casual outfit. A benefit of this weave is that its always small increments in sizing will always fit comfortably.
120748Mallard Two Pack Sock$39.00Mallard Two Pack Sock$39.00Description
The Mallard sock is a comfort two pack sock featuring a cushion foot sole for additional comfort. Two identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';