- This garment carries the Woolmark Blend logo, a symbol of quality that certifies we meet the strictest wool quality and performance standards.
- Italian yarn – 60% wool, 30% Polyamide, 6% Acrylic, 4% Recycled Wool
- Single breasted with concealed front buttons
- Body unlined for a light and adaptable fit
- Coat collar with collar stand
- Two front welt pockets
- Two piece sleeves
- Buffalo horn buttons are durable and a mark of quality
- Single vent at back
- Care instructions: Dry-clean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0968
006000-01Harvey Road Knit$249.00 $199.00Harvey Road Knit$249.00 $199.00Description
This pure Italian Extrafine Lambswool sweater features a chunky nine-gauge jersey stitch, with a textured mouline chest stripe engineered into the panels. The quarter front features a sporty ring pull, and premium metal zip by Japanese company YKK.
005484-04Frankton 3.0 Pant$169.00Frankton 3.0 Pant$169.00Description
A true Rodd & Gunn classic, the Frankton features traditional front slant pockets and single welt back pockets. Styling is neat and simple for versatility, and saving details for the inside trims.
004535-02Pebbly Hill Boot$249.00 $199.00Pebbly Hill Boot$249.00 $199.00Description
The Pebbly Hill is a lace up dress-casual boot, a classic design the upper features a concealed twin eyelet design for subtle sophistication. The upper is completed with leather lining and the boot sits atop a comfortable and durable, cleated look rubber outsole.
120887-05Lewis Pass (bus/Crd) Wallet$99.00Lewis Pass (bus/Crd) Wallet$99.00Description
Italian Buffalo leather landscape fold credit card wallet, hand-crafted in New Zealand. The wallet features six slots for credit cards in its compact form.
120681-02Normanby Bag$1,299.00Normanby Bag$1,299.00Description
In conjunction with the Large Weekender Bag, our Normanby Bag is the perfect accompaniment for a weekend away. A smaller and more compact design while sharing the same features as the Large Weekender.