Glenorchy 4 Oz Waxed Field Jacket
50% OFF* Selected Styles
*Available on Selected Styles / Colours only. Excludes Personalised items, Handmade Luggage, Bronze Dogs, Books, Gift Cards. No Loyalty Tier discount available. Gold & Platinum Loyalty Tier discount is available on top of promotion. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This iconic waxed field jacket features a hard-wearing and weatherproof 4. oz wax cotton from British Millerain for reliable protection in demanding conditions. A removable zip in warmer provides additional warmth, and is quilted with a recycled high-density synthetic insulation. An 8 wale cotton corduroy trims the inside collar and front storm flap to add a touch of elevated comfort. Applying a wax-dressing from time to time will restore the fabrics waterproof finish, so it's always ready for adventure. British Millerian wax-dressing available separately.
- Remove dried mud, sand and grit (especially along the inner sleeve) as soon as possible, as it can be abrasive and cause excessive wear.
- Hose off or sponge wipe with cold water only.
- If dirt is ground in, gently brush it off with a soft bristled brush and then rinse.
- Hang to drip dry naturally in a dry and well ventilated area for at least 24 hours.
- Reproof the garment after cleaning
- Fabric by British Millerian – 100% waxed cotton
- Signature Rodd & Gunn 100% brushed cotton plaid
- Removable hood
- Removable internal liner
- 100% cotton corduroy outer collar
- 4 pocket field styling
- Raglan sleeve
- Care instructions: Do not wash or dryclean- hose or sponge with cold water and drip dry.
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0889