Mount Hutton Shirt
- Original Fit - Our fuller fit shirt, designed for comfort and every day wear
- 100% Cotton
- Woven in Italy by Albini, the shirting masters
- Woven in an open panama weave, which bestows a lightweight and breezy feel
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- Spade pocket with pointer embroidery in the hem
- Front placket with Rodd & Gunn branded buttons
- Box pleat with a hanger loop at back yoke to allow for greater range of movement
- Care instructions: Machine wash
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - LP2544
005349-03Fitchett Pant$169.00Fitchett Pant$169.00Description
A custom fit pant in an Italian chino fabric. The compact twill is made even more comfortable with a small amount of stretch, and a lightly brushed surface. Cut for a slimmer look, and detailed with topstitched seams for extra texture. Softly finished with a heavy enzyme wash.
004125-01Governors Bay Boat Shoe$199.00Governors Bay Boat Shoe$199.00Description
Featuring rich leathers the Rodd & Gunn Governors Bay Boat Shoe are a summer essential. Made in Portugal, the leather upper is stitched through the durable rubber outsole and is complemented by two-tone contrast laces and gold eyelets.
005539-01Wellpark Street Belt$69.00Wellpark Street Belt$69.00Description
The Wellpark Street belt features a colour differentiated elastic webbing, offering a rich textural element to your outfit. Made in New Zealand and trimmed in high quality leather.
120739-03Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.
120674-01Rg Briefcase$1,299.00Rg Briefcase$1,299.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Briefcase is a traditional design that has been an enduring classic in our leather range. The Briefcase will be able to handle all your work essentials