- 50% Optim Wool TM, 30% Cashmere, 20% Merino
- Certified Woolmark blend
- This sweater is crafted from a ultra fine and smooth Optim wool, and superior soft and warm cashmere
- Ribbed v-neck
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- Signature pointer dog chest embroidery
- Comes with a complimentary Rodd & Gunn pilling comb
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, Dry-clean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - EP0303
002775-01Stump Bay Woven Belt$119.00Stump Bay Woven Belt$119.00Description
The Stump Bay belt is constructed from a rigid cotton and leather combination resulting in a unique plait design. Utilising a rich brown burnished genuine leather and a blue cotton the contrasting colours give a added complexity and texture to your casual outfit. A benefit of this weave is that its always small increments in sizing will always fit comfortably.
004535-02Pebbly Hill Boot$249.00Pebbly Hill Boot$249.00Description
The Pebbly Hill is a lace up dress-casual boot, a classic design the upper features a concealed twin eyelet design for subtle sophistication. The upper is completed with leather lining and the boot sits atop a comfortable and durable, cleated look rubber outsole.
003276-02Christchurch Coat$499.00 $399.00Christchurch Coat$499.00 $399.00Description
Tailored overcoat in Italian woollen twill. A classic city coat ought to be a permanent fixture of the winter wardrobe. Ours is tailored from a premium and heavy duty Italian virgin-wool blend fabric woven in a twill design, and features sharp simple styling.