CLICK & COLLECT
For those customers wishing to limit the amount of time they spend in shopping centres during COVID-19, Rodd & Gunn offers a Click n Collect service at selected stores, enabling customers to purchase items online that are available at their chosen store and collect in-store within 2 hours of placing their order during store trading hours.
- 100% Genuine goat skin leather, tanned in Italy
- Lining: 100% polyamide soft-touch taffeta
- Premium 8 gauge zips by Japanese company YKK
- One interior zip chest pocket
- Ergonomically cut sleeves
- Heavy durable poly-core thread, designed to last a lifetime
- An investment in style, this jacket features classic clean styling for versatility
- Care Instructions: Clean by leather specialist only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0733
002775-01Stump Bay Woven Belt$119.00Stump Bay Woven Belt$119.00Description
The Stump Bay belt is constructed from a rigid cotton and leather combination resulting in a unique plait design. Utilising a rich brown burnished genuine leather and a blue cotton the contrasting colours give a added complexity and texture to your casual outfit. A benefit of this weave is that its always small increments in sizing will always fit comfortably.
005921Elmwood Park Chelsea Boot$199.00Elmwood Park Chelsea Boot$199.00Description
The classic Chelsea boot, dressed up or down depending on the occasion, the Elmwood Park boot is a mainstay of any wardrobe. The burnished leather upper features elasticated sides for ease of entry whilst the leather lining provides comfort. The upper is stitched down to a rigid, lightly cleated rubber outsole which will ensure longevity and wearability.
120739-03Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.