$100 Off Jackets*
*Offer available on selected full priced styles & colours only. Excludes vest and Sale items. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer Excluded in Outlets. Loyalty, Gold & Platinum Tier discount is available on top of promotion. Offer Available Online and Instore.
- 100% Genuine goatskin leather
- Fully lined with Nylon Taffeta
- The skins have been double buffed to create a silky hand feel and antique look
- Two way chunky YKK centre front zipper
- Four patch pocket field styles jacket
- Adjustable cuffs with concealed snaps
- Two Internal zipped pockets
- Subtle branded trims
- Care instructions: Leather specialist dry-clean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP1021
118395-15Gibbston Bay Knit$249.00Gibbston Bay Knit$249.00Description
This mid-weight crew neck sweater features a luxuriously smooth yarn which compliments the straightforward and clean styling. The highly specialised nano-tech finishing prevents staining and allows the garment to be machine washed, for exceptionally easy care.
005494-01Motion Straight Jean$179.00Motion Straight Jean$179.00Description
A straight fit jean in an Italian cotton-fabric, with a hint of stretch. The unique motion fabric provides comfort while on the move, whilst the midweight structure is wearable all year. Stitched with felled seams for added durability, and furnished with antique rivets and tac button.
120739-03Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.
120673-02RG Large Weekender$1,499.00RG Large Weekender$1,499.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Large Weekender is the cornerstone of our leather luggage range. The classic design has lasted the test of time and is synonymous with the Rodd & Gunn values of quality and sophistication.