Egmont Village Jacket
- Tailored Fit
- Outer: Woven in Italy - 100% Extrafine wool
- Lining: 53% Polyester, 47% Viscose soft-touch lining
- Premium crack resistant buttons
- Adaptable single-breasted closure
- Flap pockets, chest welt pocket
- Double back vent allows comfort and manoeuvrability
- Two interior chest pockets, and an interior pen pocket
- Care instructions: Dryclean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0804
005192-01Billingsgate Tailored Pant$249.00Billingsgate Tailored Pant$249.00Description
No man should be without a navy suit – and this suit is the ideal go-to in it's traveller Merino. The fabric features high-twist two-ply yarns which gives a coil-like resilience, keeping your suit wrinkle-resistant and bouncing back into shape- from flight to boardroom. Expertly crafted with a sharp crease down the leg, a concealed hook, bar and zip closure, and front leg lining. Accompanying jacket available separately.
004404-01Port Albert Belt$69.00Port Albert Belt$69.00Description
Perfect for summer, the Port Albert belt features an elastic webbing construction which ensures the perfect fit. The textured strap is completed with an antique brass buckle and leather trim complete the belt.
004535-01Pebbly Hill Boot$249.00Pebbly Hill Boot$249.00Description
The Pebbly Hill is a lace up dress-casual boot, a classic design the upper features a concealed twin eyelet design for subtle sophistication. The upper is completed with leather lining and the boot sits atop a comfortable and durable, cleated look rubber outsole.
004775-01-0Findlay Road Sock$49.00Findlay Road Sock$49.00Description
The Findlay Road two pack sock features two varying styles, both linked with their dark blue base and highlight contrast designs. On one pair a solid dark blue base with a teal contrast heal and toe gives way to our Pointer. The second pair features a polka dot design in with a coloured gradient highlighting these. Both styles made from stretch cotton for additional comfort.