Coronet 6 Oz Trail Jacket
Waxed cotton was first devised by early seafarers, who's survival was dependent on good clothing. The 6 ounce weatherproof fabric of this jacket is milled by British Millerain, early pioneers of the waxed cotton. Featuring a removable hood, utility pockets and 8 wale cotton corduroy trims. A removable warmer adds an additional layer of warmth, whist tartan lining adds a subtle heritage element.
- Remove dried mud, sand and grit (especially along the inner sleeve) as soon as possible, as it can be abrasive and cause excessive wear.
- Hose off or sponge wipe with cold water only.
- If dirt is ground in, gently brush it off with a soft bristled brush and then rinse.
- Hang to drip dry naturally in a dry and well ventilated area for at least 24 hours.
- Reproof the garment after cleaning
- Fabric by British Millerain – 100% Cotton
- R&G trademarked Heritage tartan lining in brushed coated cotton
- Hard-wearing and weatherproof 6oz wet waxed 100% cotton from British Millerain
- Storm guard front with stud fastenings and a #10 gauge YKK zipper
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Zip-in warmer diamond quilted in 400T Nylon with 60gm wadding
- Wadding made from 80% recycled materials
- Self-fabric throat tab
- Care instructions: Do not wash, dry-clean - clean as per care instructions
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP1024