Bringham Creek Jacket
- Sports Fit - Fitted across the chest and slimmer through the waist for a modern look
- Italian fabric - 65% Wool, 27% Cotton, 8% Linen
- Lining: 53% Polyester, 47% Viscose soft-touch lining
- Two front patch pockets and one chest welt pocket
- Adaptable single-breasted closure
- Double back vent allows comfort and manoeuvrability
- Two interior chest pockets, and an interior pen pocket
- Non-functional buttons at cuffs
- Care instructions: Dry-clean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"
- Stylecode - BP0842
118395-04Gibbston Bay Knit$199.00Gibbston Bay Knit$199.00Description
Lightweight crew neck knit in Pure Fine Merino. This luxuriously soft knit is an indispensable staple for cold weather. The super-warm Merino wool yarn has a special finishing, making the garment machine washable and exceptionally easy to care for.
004404-05Port Albert Belt$69.00Port Albert Belt$69.00Description
Perfect for summer, the Port Albert belt features an elastic webbing construction which ensures the perfect fit. The textured strap is completed with an antique brass buckle and leather trim complete the belt.
120739-05Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Dry Plains Three Pack Socks$49.00Description
The Rodd & Gunn Dry Plains sock are a classic of the sock collection and nothing says classic like perfect, comfortable, conspicuous socks. Three identical pairs to a pack, each finished with contrast Pointer dog embroidery.