RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Online Returns & Exchanges
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the purchase. All items must be original condition with the tags attached. Please include your packing slip as proof of purchase.
- All returns are assessed in store to determine whether a refund/exchange can be honored.
- To action your return or exchange, please complete the returns section on the packing slip provided within your order and post to the mentioned address.
- The cost of shipping returns is the responsibility of the customer and is not covered by Rodd & Gunn. Rodd & Gunn is not liable for any parcels lost in transit.
- "Personalised" items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Store Returns & Exchanges
- You may return or exchange product purchased from www.roddandgunn.com at any of our retail stores (excluding Myer & David Jones concessions and Outlet stores) within 30 days of receipt.
- All goods must be returned in original condition with tags attached. Please take a digital or printed copy of your Tax Invoice that was emailed to you when your order was initially dispatched, as proof of purchase.
- For refunds, you will be required to present the same credit card that was used to make the purchase online. If you are not the card holder yourself, you will need to have the card holder present when the item/s are being returned.
- To locate your local store click here.
- "Personalised" items cannot be returned or exchanged in store.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
- In the rare occasion that you have received either a faulty or damaged item please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a replacement free of charge.